Experience a relaxing Reiki session ... an ancient hands-on healing technique. It is a gentle and non-invasive and a powerful healing technique that treats the whole person: body, mind, emotions and spirit.
Silvia Cambray, Reiki Master, EMP
For most of her life, Silvia wanted to practice Reiki. Growing up, her Italian grandfather was a healer, caring for those in the community who sought his special care. Silvia was moved to achieve the first step towards her goal when her close friend fell ill with cancer in 1999. Following twelve years of Reiki practice, Silvia became a Reiki Master in 2012. She also attended the Institute of Holistic Nutrition, where she earned her Diploma in Applied Holistic Nutrition. Today, Silvia is an active health & wellness practitioner offering both Reiki and Nutritional Counselling services.
Reiki - a Japanese word meaning "Universal life energy", is an ancient hands-on healing technique. It is a gentle, non-invasive yet powerful healing technique that treats the whole person: the Body, Mind, Emotions and Spirit.
- Reiki reduces stress and enhances the natural power of the body to heal itself
- Reiki is beneficial whether you are well or recovering from illness or trauma.
- Reiki works in tandem with all
other medical or therapeutic techniques including pharmaceuticals, herbs, etc.,
as it relieves side effects and promotes recovery.
There is no ailment too small or too large for Reiki. Silva has done Reiki for the common cold, stubbed toes, heartbreak, cancer, before and after surgery, and even on a case of the jitters before an important meeting.
If you are interested in having a relaxing Reiki session while staying as a guest of The Mystic Dandelion B&B, or are a resident or visitor to Prince Edward County, please contact Silvia to check availability and book your session.
- Reiki should not be used as a substitute for medical care. It should compliment professional medical/psychological care.
- Reiki practitioners do not diagnose conditions, nor do they prescribe substances or perform medical treatment, nor do they interfere with any treatment of a licensed medical professional.